Friday, May 3, 2013

Final Blog Post

Well first I would like to say that the Digital Media class was fun and interesting. I have learned how to complete over several different things. In the beginning of the semester, we were asked to take cell phone pictures of outside objects. I thought that assignment was fun and it allowed individuals to be unique and add their own features to the pictures. Another assignment I enjoyed were the logos and Animoto videos. All of the assignments allowed me to put together a successful website. 
My major is Public Relations (Communication) and I want to focus on public speaking, advertising and marketing. So therefore, I took the Digital Media course because I like to do projects that deal with the computer and the media. I think one day I could possibly be a website designer or maybe even give input for certain companies on some of their product designs. I like to use my creative imagination to make wild and spunky ideas! 
Overall I think I did pretty good in this course. I have met all of the deadlines. Although there was one time when I needed an extension because of some personal issues. But nonetheless, I still managed to complete majority of the assignments. Some of the assignments were a little challenging to me. For example, I had a really hard time completing the Mashup Video assignment. That one was a little hard. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this class and the professor is awesome. Although this was an online class, she seems as though she has a passion for teaching this course and she loves the students. 
The Digital Media class will help me in the future for anything that I plan to do. When I graduate college, I want to open up a clothing store, spa and hair salon. So all of the great tools that I have learned can help me in my business.    

No comments:

Post a Comment